#1 - Software Engineer
- Mainly responsible for software programming as well as MES programming for different AI applications;
- Conduct data assessment, extraction, definition, exploration and data quality verification;
- Prepare assessment report.
#2 – Statistics Specialist
- Responsible for statistical data preparations for complex data calculations needed in AI application;
- Conduct data fields selection, data construction, data integration merge and overlay;
- Transform of data format and prepare final data set report.
#3 - Algorithm Specialist
- Responsible for modeling technique selection and evaluation for each AI project application;
- Responsible for building, assessing, assumption and approval for Modeling;
- Evaluate model against criteria of business goal.
#4 – Project Coordinator
- To identify, develop, test and deploy various AI application projects and programs;
- Responsible for User Interface Design for Application and its testing and development;
- Design the workflow for Application Workflow.
Who may be considered
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistical Learning or relevant disciplines with 1 - 3 years’ relevant working experience in Computer Programming;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Desired Skill & Knowledge:
- Experience in any front end programming Languages such as: Java_script, HTML, CSS & Angular 2 and/or back-end Language: Python, R-programming & Java;
- Hands-on experience in Statistical Learning and Mathematics;
- Knowledgeable in Database MySQL, Hbase, Elastic Search and HDFS;
- Background in Advance Back-end language such as Spring Boot, Python Pandas and Numpy is an advantage;
- Knowledgeable in Hadoop Echo system is an advantage;
- Effective communication with good command of written and spoken English;
- Double Pay;
- Incentive Bonus;
- 5-days Work;
- 12-19 days annual leave;
- Free Accommodation;
- PRC Station Allowance;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
- Company Shuttle Bus Services between HK & PRC Plant;
Nancheng, Dongguan 東莞南城
Interested parties please send your application letter and resume with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources Department by email or by post to SAE Magnetics (H.K.) Ltd, SAE Technology Center, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
SAE Magnetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered
in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 20,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values
in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•RF Module & Sensors
•Tooling & Automation Solution