- Copywrite all marketing and corporate materials include but not limit to packaging materials, product manuals, corporate brochures, ad and pr materials
- Copyedit all Company’s product descriptions, brand-specific webpages and direct-to-consumer marketing communications in compliance with the highest standards for grammar, punctuation,
spelling, style and tone under the direction of Marketing Director.
- Serve as the sole fact-checker for all printed marketing materials as well as all content published by company website and new media platform such as membership and social media platform
to ensure the factual accuracy through thorough fact-checking and research procedures.
- Copyedit text and traffics layouts through the design and production process, identifying errors and working with the creative team to resolve any potential inconsistencies and problems.
- Check the updated copy against the approved edited text in the layout and once it’s online to ensure that all requested edits have been implemented.
- Establish and maintain strong ongoing relationships with the project managers and design team in order to ensure the accuracy of all of Company’s printed and digital communications.
- Near-Native English speaker but able to read and write Chinese
- Degree in Languages / translation / Communications / Journalism / English Studies
- Must have proofreading editing experience in marketing materials including manuals, catalogues, packaging materials, web content, etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is welcome but not required
- Working experience in the field of publications, advertising, PR agencies, prints production is highly preferred
We provide friendly and dynamic working environment to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary
and availability to us by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
For more company details, please visit our website at www.germanpool.com
German Pool (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. It provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with
all applicable laws and regulations.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)