Madison Pearl is currently working with a key strategic partner, in search of a Senior Enterprise Risk Specialist to report into a CRO. This role is with a sovereign bank that is well capitalised, with strong established frameworks.
- Monitor the overall portfolio for early detection of deterioration, stress testing and portfolio limit management to assure compliance with the risk governance framework.
- Monitor identification, assessment and documentation of risk management and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations and third party operations to achieve compliance with defined policies
- Roll-out ERM risk policies & procedures including Risk Appetite Metrics and Thresholds. Monitor the Risk Appetite Metrics Thresholds vs the Actuals and reporting of breaches.
- Define the stress testing framework as per the local regulatory guidelines and Group framework. Define the stress testing scenarios and determine its impact on portfolio as per the local regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare CRO report / ERM dashboard in line with the overall GCRO report framework and regulatory requirement.
- Assist the local and functional heads in ad hoc projects from time to time.
- Facilitate risk reporting to various committees.
- Ensure gaps against regulations are highlighted ahead of time and closed out.
- Support closure of remediation issues.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional Certification in CFA, FRM, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in ERM roles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local regulatory requirements in relation to ERM/Credit Risk.