A Hong Kong based airline is currently looking for a Enterprise Test Analyst to join the team.
The candidate is responsible for implement and execute the non-functional testing discipline includes infrastructure testing, performance testing, quality assurance, etc.
* Participate and coordinate the test execution including Resilience Testing, Recoverability Testing, DR test and performance test.
* Manage support vendors and service providers to deliver timely testing services and executions.
* Identify and manage project-level risks associated with/during testing and escalate as required.
* Collaborate with Application, Infrastructure and Operation Teams to consolidate, build and formalise executable test procedures and documentation of the results.
* Decisions relating to test cases design, test execution, configuration verification and validation
* Recommendations to Application, Infrastructure and Operation Teams on platform / component build, configuration and operational procedures.
* Minimum 3 years of IT experience in performance testing, infrastructure support, IT operations or vendor management roles desirable, with less in an equivalent technical discipline to be considered.
* Experience in Infrastructure or Middleware in one or more of the following disciplines desirable: Server (VM/physical), Storage, Networks, Database, Middleware, DR, BCP, Testing and automation.
* Experience in Performance Test tools (Microfocus LoadRunner, Performance Center, JMeter)
* Tertiary qualifications are essentia
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to promote healthy relationships and influence others.
* Validating test results through diagnosis and analysis of various system/application error logs, transaction metrics, as well as database performance logs.
* Certification of in one of the following is an optional advantage: ISTQB/PMP/CISA/ITIL.
* Excellent communication in both Cantonese and English