More About Us:
We are a new enterprise in the emerging e-sport business looking for a passionate candidate focusing on three core operations - e-sport event, education, and digital gaming. Already in partnership with reputable industry leaders, we will play an active role in the development of the e-sport scene in HK and Greater Asia through targeting individuals as well as large corporations. This Marketing and Business Development Manager (based in Hong Kong) should be self driven and have the passion for e-sports. S/he will be responsible for interfacing with the existing and new potential partners in developing each core business.
• Explore and develop new relationship with multinational and loal companies as event sponsor (with high commission sharing)
• Prepare professional and details business plans and presentation materials;
• Develop and build long term relationships with business partners and target customers;
• Actively develop, cultivate and maintain good relationships with different stakeholders and facilitate internal resources to address their satisfactions;
• Represent the company at industry, customer and partner events to promote company services and offerings;
• Monitor various lead generation tools (website, blog, promotions, word of mouth, trade shows, market research, emails etc.) to create a database of potential targets;
• Prepare timely market intelligence updates and reports to determine business growth potential;
• Involve in special projects on demand basis
• Strong relations and networking with all round of corporate;
• Degree holder from a reputable university;
• At least 7 years of work experience in business development;
• Passion for e-sports; knowledge in e-sports business is an added advantage;
• Excellent skills in preparing professional details business proposals and presentations;
• Good command of Chinese (Mandarin) and English;
• Good team player, proactive with drive character, tactful, able to work independently and under pressure;
• Have a flair for selling and building relationship with individuals and organizations;
• Experience in conducting market intelligence updates and financial modeling would be an advantage;
• Occasional travel is required when necessary.
ER Esports is a newly established enterprise and has set its sight on all aspects of the e-sport market. Partner with different solid partners, the sky is the limit for China and the rest of Asia. Electronics are Sport.