- Develops and implements sales plan to meet company’s market share and revenue objectives.
- Structure, obtain budget approval and negotiate terms & condition for deals
- Identify new business opportunities to expand the client base
- Maintain the relationship with existing client
- Manage cost and timeline to ensure event to be executed on-time and within budget manner
- Plan and meet financial sales quotas and targets
- Utilize business network to generate leads and develop opportunities
- Analysis market changes and monitor competition offers
- Degree or equivalent qualifications
- At least 4 years working experience in sales & event filed
- Strong knowledge in Food & Beverage / Clubbing is a must
- Excellent social network and connection
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Pleasant personality, proactive, outgoing and details minded
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Can-do attitude and can work independently
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send
full CV with current and expected salaryto HR Department by clicking "Apply".
ALL information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only.