Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Researching venues and requesting hire details;
- Ensure the best suppliers have been sourced and are engaged at best preferential rates;
- Undertaking general research for project briefs – sourcing design items/ ideas;
- Assist with producing pitch proposal documents;
- Support project lead for event budgets from draft to reconciliation, ensuring events are meticulously
managed and delivered on target to meet client expectations and company profit margin;
- Supported senior managers on day-to-day basis.
- 1+ years’ experience either in event management, a communications agency or worked for top luxury
lifestyle brands in a marketing/event capacity;
- Degree-Holder in related disciplines;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a "can-do" attitude;
- Trustworthy, discrete and sensitive to clients' needs at all times;
- Creative problem-solving and top-notch organisation skills with attention to details;
- Excellent written & oral communication – fluent English and Cantonese is essential, with Mandarin; is
a strong advantage;
- Able to remain calm and courteous when working under pressure;
- Outstanding project management and negotiation skills;
- Able to multi-task within a high pressured environment;
- A passion for events and delivering service excellence;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of project management systems is ideal.
Hours of Work:
- Contractual hours are from 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Different or additional hours may be necessary.
Noticing a gap in the market, Ben Elliot, Aaron Simpson and Paul Drummond, three influential heads from the film and nightlife industries, came together to launch Quintessentially in 2000; a concierge service delivering highly personalised lifestyle services to both private members and the most valuable customers of key corporate clients that has evolved into an award-winning, global lifestyle management service with over 65 offices and 2,500 employees worldwide.
Harnessing their passion for people and knowledge of their behaviour, Quintessentially then expanded its operations to include Quintessentially & Co., a powerful data and insight-driven global marketing agency fueling influential engagement programs, enabling brands to connect with their hard to reach affluent customers.
Quintessentially is the world’s leading premium lifestyle group, providing high touch life management services to private individuals and corporations, and supporting Quintessentially & Co. for entities around the globe.
Our mission is to be ‘exceptional people providing exceptional services for exceptional people’.
The Quintessentially Group has been built up over many years by people who are ambitious. Bringing a strong work ethic, a sense of entrepreneurship and fun to our jobs allows the Company to grow and provide greater opportunities for everyone involved whilst providing a challenging and rewarding career where our employees are happy and proud to work for us.
We expect everybody in the Quintessentially Group to maintain high levels of integrity and professionalism in order to sustain our leading position in a highly competitive industry. At the same time, we are committed to providing the challenges, recognition and opportunities to help our team reach their goals and objectives.
Our constant goal is to go above and beyond expectations. We aim to deliver an incredible level of personalised service around the world - always going that extra mile. We are committed to the notion that quality matters, working hard to bring only the very best.
We believe that to remain a market leader and to achieve service excellence, we all need to adhere to our core values of core values of Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Innovation, Service Drive, Passion, Empathy and Excellence.
By working together in this way, we can continue to provide an environment which ensures that the future will be both productive and prosperous for us all.