Reporting to Senior Manager, Museum Lounge and Event Sales, the job incumbent is responsible to provide sales support in all aspect related to
event sales and operations in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for:
- assisting Senior Manager and Managing in collaborating with F&B counterparts, vendors or suppliers in a professional manner and ensuring the provisions of goods and services
are delivered according to the agreement;
- liaising closely with event organisers on finalising the event details, following through pre-event and post-event process, ensuring impressive and excellent customer service
and quality delivery of events to the guests;
- working and communicating with internal teams to ensure smooth delivery of event when necessary;
- following up with guests to complete a post-event evaluation and record the feedback to system for recurring business cycle;
- providing support to event sales on logistic suggestion and site inspection to secure potential event leads;
- compiling and analysing regular sales reports and managing event schedule for management information; and
- performing any other duties as may direct by supervisor when necessary.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 27 July 2020. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
- possess a recognised university degree in business administration, marketing, hospitality, tourism management or other relevant discipline;
- have 2 to 3 years relevant experience in event management or co-ordination in hotel industry or event organisers;
- be organized, responsible, meticulous and a good team player;
- be a self-motivator who aims to drive things forward and demonstrate high level of ownership and accountability to the assigned tasks/projects;
- possess positive attitude, be flexible and able to embrace the corporate values and culture of the organisation;
- be proficient in computer applications including MS Office and venue booking system;
- be able to work on irregular work hours including weekends, evenings and holidays if necessary for supporting the events; and
- be proficient in written and verbal English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have
agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
Ms. Linda Hung at 2200-5481