The role assists Vice President, Medical Education & Marketing Services, Asia Pacific to design and implement a focused and cohesive educational program by running effective events and congresses; and thereby supporting the function to delivering exceptional results.
* Closely liaise and collaborate with the central and local Marketing Teams to provide best in class educational events for external and internal customers.
* Provide administrative support services and prepare key marketing and events/educational materials for external and internal customers.
* Prepare event budgets, ensure spend within budget and coordinate timely payment to vendors and intercompany cross charges with finance.
* Help ensure consistency and efficiency at all events/congresses where Stryker Markets participate.
* Support Stryker Markets to deliver exceptional results and to achieve economies of scale in events management.
* Ensure material used by the team leverages the organization's strengths, optimizes communication efficiency and maximizes messaging impact.
*Support the consistent improvement and update of events materials that help impact partnership with all external customers.
* Monitor competition and benchmark competitors and other relevant industries in relation to events and congresses.
* To proactively take on other ad hoc business development projects assigned including coordination of regional Fellowship Programs and Surgical Observations at Regional Centers of Excellence.