• Planning and arranging extensive overseas travel arrangements – eg visas, flights & accommodation
• Be responsible for diary management, travel arrangements and scheduling meetings
• Preparing travel and entertainment expense reports and provide deal expense breakdown reports
• Telephone cover, lunch cover and assisting in for other support staff
• Secretarial coverage during other secretaries’ absence
• Providing support for office related admin
• Co-ordinate team activities and events
• Create and maintain files of manager’s correspondence, records, etc
• May handle confidential company and employee information
• Minimum 8 years administrative experience in Investment Banking.
• Well organized, mature, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
• Flexible and willing to handle last minute changes and issues as they arise
• Strong work ethic and strong sense of urgency
• Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts and recommend solutions;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
• Highly proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume (MS Word format) with your expected salary to [email protected]
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.
We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".