Report to: General Manager
- Coordinate and manage meeting arrangements and appointments;
- Build and maintain strong relationship with factories through project review meetings and communications;
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in timely manner;
- Perform ad-hoc marketing projects as assigned;
- Manage and monitor the progress of the development of a cosmetic package from conception to final delivery by acting as a liaison with U.S. Project Management team;
- Order Management;
- Proactive problem solving to ensure timely completion of all packages and ensuring all quality standards are being met or exceeded.
- Responsible for full functions of HR, including recruitment, training, employee relations and office administration;
- Development and management of human resources information system;
- Staff salaries and Strategic human resources planning & review;
- Provide strategic advice and services in all aspects of administration and human resources management;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least 2 years’ relevant working experience;
- Well versed in China Labor Law;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have ability to take initiatives; work independently and under pressure;
- Stay in Dongguan;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive salary, medical insurance, harmony and excellent working environment to right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume in MS Word format, present and expected salary with full confidence via email, attention to Ms Mak.
You are welcome to visit our HCT Group website: http://www.hctgroup.com
*ALL PERSONAL DATA RECEIVED WILL BE TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY AND USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY.*