- To provide administrative supports to clinical departments
- To liaise with internal departments and external parties, and assist in project management
- To prepare reports, proposals, presentation materials and meeting minutes, etc.
- To supervise clerical and ancillary staff
Interested candidates please download the Job Application Form on www.union.org (quote the "Ref No.") and send to: HR Department, Union Hospital, 18 Fu Kin Street, Tai Wai,
Shatin, N.T. or by fax at 2697 5028 or by e-mail via "Apply Now".
- Degree holder or above
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Proficient in English & Chinese
- Result of English: IELTS 7.0 or above
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure, stay organized and prioritize works
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) Scheme, the Hospital may request the prospective employees of relevant
positions to undergo SCRC.
(Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied for the same position
within half year need not re-apply.)
*Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only