Our client is a long established listed company based in Central. They are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant that will be reporting to the Chairman who is a flexible team player to join their organization with the business in Hong Kong.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in high level administration with project coordination responsibilities.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support including meeting, travel, calendar arrangement as well as direct translations and documentation preparation to the Chairman
- Coordinate the logistics of private events
- Closely monitor the scheduling of important projects in Hong Kong
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 8 years solid experience in supporting senior executives within professional services sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Mandarin (Native proficiency is required), English, and Cantonese
- Strong Microsoft Office application usage experience in particular MS Word.
- Hold great interpersonal skills, sense of responsibility and can work under pressure
- Sociable, Flexible, and Positive attitude is a MUST