A listed Chinese financial institution is now looking for an executive assistant to support the Chairman.
My client is a Chinese financial group, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has a wide range of business including corporate financing, financial advisory, financial loan. They are committed to providing clients with strong and professional investment advices and strategies. They are now inviting an experienced and passionate executive assistant to support their chairman. You will be travelling closely with the chairman and touch base in project.
The executive assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Provided full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support
- Frequent travelling to handle project
- Meetings and travel arrangements, visas, and handling expense claims to Chairman
- Conduct research on project
- Translate M&A project documents, agreements and contract
- Make and propose investment report to Chairman
- Attend meeting with chairman and do interpretation
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- University degree or above in translation or communication
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience supporting to a Senior Executive (i.e. President, CEO, Chairman, Regional Executive, etc).
- Personality wise- strong organization and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Flexible to working hour.
- Has basic financial industry knowledge.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Permanent Position
- Oversea Exposure
- Medical and Dental Allowance
- 5 days working
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Liu on +852 2258 3540.