Organized for over 10 years, the 3-year Executive Development Programme has nurtured a number of business & technical elites in the Group. As a leading company of professional audio products, we are now offering an excellent long-term career development to high-caliber graduates from different discipline to cope with our company development.
As the Engineering graduates, you will be able to explore the best-fit development opportunity in our Company with our Management during the recruitment process. Besides promising career development opportunities, you will be offered a comprehensive training, job rotation, project-based exposure and regular review in this programme.
Below are the possible Development Opportunities for Engineering Talents to involve in the product development cycle in our Company:
- Acoustics Development
- RF Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Materials Planning & Purchasing
- Sales & Product Marketing
- Degree or above in Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent with good academic performance
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Interested in musical instrument or audio products will be an advantage
- Willing to travel to Shenzhen R&D Centre & Huizhou factory
- Station in Hong Kong / Shenzhen / Huizhou may be required
- Candidates with more than 2 years’ experience will not be considered
We work 5 days a week and offer competitive remuneration package including double pay, medical benefit, flexible working hour and free shuttle bus.
Please submit your application via https:// form.jotform.me/GPEHK/job-application
For more information, please visit our company website at www.gp-industries.com and www.kef.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. For any queries, please kindly contact us by email (hr_dept @gpe-hkg.com).