- In line with the HKTB strategy plan, assist the Manager of Planning & Partnership to review and formulate tourism products
and third party events promotion strategy;
- Identify, assess and facilitate potential events that can enhance visitors’ experience and drive visitor arrivals;
- Work closely with relevant service providers / event organisers; establish and maintain good relationship with external parties
for effective delivery of service;
- Implement new and identified tourism development initiatives to meet project objectives;
- Coordinate campaigns that include repackaging and bundling of existing products, facilities and 3rd party events;
- Provide technical support to matters related to tourism planning, facilitate the materialisation of tourism proposals;
- Monitor and keep abreast of the latest progress on tourism-related developments, update different functional teams in a timely
manner in preparation of the overall strategic planning;
- Reply to enquiries on the new initiatives or proposals raised by the general public;
- Identify enhancement areas or new initiatives through local and international researches;
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the Manager.
- University graduate, preferably in tourism management / event marketing & promotion;
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in attractions marketing / events marketing / event-related operations / public relations
- Good understanding of global tourism development trends and Hong Kong as an international destination;
- Knowledge in operations of various Government Bureaus and commercial sectors an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word);
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors,
Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Applicants
may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.