- Maintain agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc. and make travel arrangements;
- Receive and screen phone calls;
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing and incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) including confidential information;
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring an organized and easily accessible information system; and
- Handle any other duties as may be assigned.
- Degree in business administration or relative field with proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role gained from sizeable companies;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is essential;
- Familiar with MS Office with proficient Chinese word processing skills;
- In depth knowledge of office management;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; and
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Please apply with full resume stating personal particulars, employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.