The candidate will assist the Executive Chef in leading the subordinates in planning and designing the menu in accordance with the customers’ tastes and contemporary culinary and food trend, as well as responsible for kitchen operations and food production
- At least 6 years of solid experience in the Chinese food and beverage industry, including over 3 years of experience as Executive Sous Chef;
- Strong experience in different types of Chinese cuisines, especially Chiuchow cuisine, ideally with experience working in 5-star hotels / large-sized restaurants in the PRC;
- Sound experience in taking charge of all kitchen operations and food production processes;
- Outstanding cooking skills, excellent understanding of Chinese food culture and traditions;
- Excellent communication and management skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team;
- Strong passion about delivering high quality, seasonal food;
Native in Mandarin.