Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
This role is to initiate new fabric ideas, materials sourcing, price negotiation and monitor garment factories sample development progress.
- Proactively highlighting new fabric development for design Team
- Working closely with Design Team to develop product concepts and interpret the needs to our vendors
- Initiating new fabric ideas, material sourcing and price negotiation
- Managing fabric and FOB garment vendor relationship effectively
- Diploma holder or above in Textile & Clothing
- Over 5 years experience in fabric merchandising
- Possess good fashion sense and technical knowledge in woven fabric
- Sound PC knowledge
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Attractive salary package
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week with flexi work options
- Voluntary MPF Contributions
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk