Working in the Facilities Maintenance Section,
your major duties include:
- Lead a technical team to carry out corrective and preventive maintenance, modification, refurbishment, maintenance and project management for various facilities
including LV/HV power, fire, MVAC, lift & escalator, attraction & 5D amusement ride of Ngong Ping Village, and control and communication systems;
- Prepare and manage a Maintenance Plan for various activities including action plan, schedule, identify cost and resources;
- Prepare technical specification for maintenance and project contract, and re-stock of spares/materials for procurement process;
- Ensure various facilities of building services/installations complying with the relevant statutory requirements (e.g. FS251, WR2 and LALG);
- Deal with inter-departments, external consultants/stakeholders, tenants of Ngong Ping Village and contractors to ensure all facilities installations and technical
activities that are operated in a safe, reliable, cost effective and quality driven manner;
- Provide technical support to other departments for activities with technical consideration/assistance.
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Building Services or Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8 years’ relevant working experiences in maintenance or/and project of Building Service industry or facility management, including 3 years’ experiences
in supervision level;
- Possess good and broad technical knowledge in maintenance of various building service installations including 380V power and air conditioning systems;
- Well versed with relevant building ordinances;
- Possess strong supervisory skills with experience in working in outdoor environment;
- Possess a Grade B Certificate of Registration of Electrical work is preferred;
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English and Chinese are required.
We offer competitive remuneration packages, fringe benefits including free travel on MTR (spouse and children),discretionary bonus; 5-day work week; general public
holidays, comprehensive training and career opportunity to the successful candidate.
Please submit your application addressing the aforementioned position and anticipated salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax to 21092896 or by mail to
Human Resources and Corporate Services Department, P.O. Box 147, Tung Chung.
The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All unsuccessful applicants' information
will be destroyed after 12 month.