The incumbent will report to Facilities Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for upgrading, renovation and maintenance of the Park’s facilities, mainly on E&M aspects. He/She will assist in planning and formulating specifications on building repair, renovation, fitting-out, addition and alternation works.
- Degree in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years’ experience in engineering field such as installation, modification, maintenance works of MVAC, electrical, fire services, plumbing and drainage
- Experience in preparing in tender documents, site supervision and contract administration for E&M works
- Computer literacy in MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent, analytical, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work under pressure
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.