- BA degree holder in safety / industrial, manufacturing engineering, environmental science, communication or CSR and sustainability related disciplines.
- Course study on SA8000, BSCI, ICS, SEDEX, WRAP, ISO26000 as well as environmental audit training or relevant standards.
- Experience in social / sustainability / environmental in China and South East Asia countries.
- At least 8 years working experience in social compliance and sustainability in garment manufacturing field, in which 3 years in managerial role.
- Good command on database administration and project management skills.
- Excellent on details with good problem solving and organizational skills.
- Independent and attentive to deadline and assigned tasks.
- Familiar with global brand, supply chain and quality audit will be an advantage.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua).
- Frequent station in factories located in China and South East Asia countries.
- To set up an efficient and organized CSR team and provide coaching and supervision.
- To plan and organise CSR drive in accordance with the regulatory requirement.
- To follow up and complete CAP.
- To ensure and execute company policies and procedures compliant to legal and industry standard.
- To formulate, enhance and improve CSR policies, procedures, standards and regulations to meet the ever changing requirement by industrial / global standard.
- To work with different departments and external parties on compliance related activities and execution.
- To conduct internal and external 3rd party audits.
- To visit and conduct audit in sub-contracting factories.
Interest parties please send full resume with salary expected and availability by clicking "Apply Now"
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only)