Our group is looking for a new Factory Manager who stationed in Taiwan to set up our new manufacturing plants in Taiwan, you will responsible as following:
- Responsible for the overall factory performance
- Develop & implement efficiency strategies to ensure the factory meets company goals and standards at minimal production cost.
- Work closely with other department managers to collaborate factory operations.
- Set targets to meet production expectations, minimize downtime and maintain high standards in operation and productivity.
- Prepare factory budget
- Recommend improvements to existing departmental policies and procedures, cost-effective service.
- Prepare reports required by management.
- Understanding of manufacturing supply chain
- Degree holders in Engineering, Production, Manufacturing or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in consumer electronic products production technique and operation, including cost control, quality control, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make production and logistics planning and ensure their prompt execution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership ability and able to work independently
- Willing to station in Taiwan
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English & Mandarin
Interested candidates, please contact us at 24268385 for company details before applying.