- Responsible for daily shop operation and customer services regarding bespoke service.
- Translate customer’s needs and preferences into creative and commercial ways by decent hand sketches or technical drawings
- Participate in design of men’s and ladies’ fashion from concept, colors, fabric , graphic development, tech packs, washing, fitting to sample development
- Assist in fabric and trim sourcing and development of luxury fabric library
- Co-ordinate will mills, vendors, follow up samples and production issues in timely manner
- Perform ad hoc marketing and styling projects as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Participate in styling or development of contents in social media platforms
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Fashion Design or Business Related Discipline
- 2-3 years solid experience of product development or Sales/Marketing in Men’s/Ladies’s Fashion
- Strong passion in well-made fashion and tailoring craftsmanship
- Motivated, creative, tactful and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Good time management, and multi-tasking within tight schedule
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Proficient in hand-drawing and using Adobe illustrator/ Photoshop
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Interested parties, please send your full resume stating your expected salary, availability and job references by clicking "APPLY NOW". All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are a one-of-a-kind creative design house that providing artisanal bespoke and personal design services. We are looking for a passionate fashion lover to join us and work closely with the team on different aspects.
If you are fashion conscious, a good story teller and interested in timeless fashion, art & culture, tailoring craftsmanship, with the following characteristics:-
please send us your resume and portfoilo (if any) for this opportunity by email to Ms. Brandice [email protected]