Our client is one of the largest banks in Asia offering customers a wide range of banking services. They are currently expanding the team and sourcing
the talents to support on bank’s open systems platforms, mainframes, database systems, and data center facilities
- Responsible for the Technology Infrastructure Open Systems Windows, AIX, Linux, VMware platforms and database systems daily BAU support.
- Manage and work with vendors onsite to deliver IT services to the bank.
- Provide 7x24 technical support to bank’s IT Infrastructure operations, projects and/or initiatives when required
- Ensure production problems under Technology Infrastructure Services are being resolved and properly followed up by service provider in order to minimize
the business impact
- Monitor, control and maintain tracking of IT equipment move-in/out at Data Centre (DC) and server rooms.
- Provide checking and reconciliation of Bank devices and assets onsite.
- Manage vendors to deliver quality IT services for DC and server rooms in accordance with agreed SLA.
- Co-ordinate among vendor supports to follow up alerts detected and incidents for facilities at DC and server rooms.
- Provide support to BAU operations and regular onsite inspections in accordance with Bank standards and processes as well as audit and regulatory requirements
for DC and server rooms.
- Ensure daily operations at DC and server rooms are comply with Bank prevailing processes.
- Co-ordinate among different teams of vendors and Bank teams to drive and support major production changes at DC and servers rooms.
- Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience in Windows and AIX Technical Support; candidate with less experience will be considered
- Good understanding of system windows 2012 MCSE Sever infrastructure and knowledge of VMware, SQL, DB2 & Oracle database systems
- Experience with IBM Open Systems products such as TWS, ITM, TMS, and On-Demand
- Technical knowledge in Windows, AIX, Linux, SQL, Oracle, DB2, IP network and Data Centre Facility Management
- Good technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills under pressure
- Proactive, highly motivated, team spirit, forward thinking
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé in word format indicating the reference number and title to contract @kellyservices.com.hk.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence,
and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.