Job Scope & Key Responsibilities
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance
- Conduct installation and commissioning of equipment
- Respond to Customer inquires and provide on-site technical support
- Maintain spare parts inventory and tools validity of use
- Report filed cases to ensure proper documentation and continuous improvement
- On-site service (Indoor environment)
Skill / Experience / Requirement
- IVE/ High Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electonics/ Biomedical Engineering or other relevant areas. Fresh or recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Medical device experience is an advantage.
- Independent and able to work with the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliable with can-do attitude
- General in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer Skills (Operation of Window and Office such as Outlook, Excel and Word)
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to us and click "Apply Now".
For details of the company, please visit website www.C60panasia.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.
C60 Pan Asia Ltd
C60 Pan Asia Ltd (C60) is dedicated to Medical, Laboratory and Chemical Business in Hong Kong. We are engaged in marketing, developing and distributing the Medical Devices, Laboratory Consumable and Raw Materials which cover Hong Kong and Asian Countries. www.C60panasia.com