Perform equipment installation, service and repair for all ranges of Cantel Medivators equipments, including, but not limited to Medivators, Mar-Cor, Procedure Room Products and Renal System, within Hong Kong. Provide user trainings and troubleshooting support, etc., in the Hong Kong as required. Report to the National Sales Manager in field and technical service support, manage spare parts inventory and documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the service plans are executed on schedule
- Provide in-service sessions and product demonstrations to customers
- Interface with customers to provide quality product support
- Handle and file product complaints according to procedures
- Maintain maintenance and troubleshooting records accordingly
- Assist spare parts inventory management for various products
- Manage and maintain equipment database through accurate documentations
- Ensure a superior level of customer satisfaction
- Travel within Hong Kong as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
Degree holder in Biomedical Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related major is required. 2-3 years of hands-on technical service experience with medical and laboratories equipment is preferred. Good command of spoken and written in Chinese and English. Responsible, well-organized and a good team player with a “can do” attitude. Previous experience in conducting training programs for technicians and nurses is a plus.
Must be able to operate a computer, have a basic understanding of Windows, as well as proficient in Microsoft Office software packages, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable in networking AutoCAD is highly preferable.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button.