You will be an integral part of our Finance Team with responsibility for the integrity of and reporting of financial data pertaining to the Group.
- Responsible for month-end closing, commercial finance support and management reporting;
- Highly involve in FP&A, supporting our Finance Director for budgeting and forecasting. Provide detailed revenue/costs analysis and liaison with regional finance team as required
- Collaborate with the accounting team for timely and accurately reporting including SOX compliance and variance analysis
- Arrange and offer operational supports for business units
- Degree holder or equivalent, major in accountancy, with a recognized professional accounting qualification is preferred.
- A minimum of three years relevant working experience for MNCs or sizable firms. Less experience will be considered as Junior Finance Analyst position
- In–depth commercial finance knowledge is definitely an advantage
- Outgoing, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work with different stakeholders
- Detail oriented, organized, proactive and able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in Excel and knowledge in computerized environment
- Fluency in English and Cantonese; Mandarin is a strong plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer 5-day work with attractive salary, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the right candidates.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.