Electrical Engineering firm in Shatin invites candidates for the following vacancy :-
- Work closely with the GM to Analysis & perform analytical review of company
- Lead and Manage both HK and China about all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, P/L, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Management reporting and ensure all the reports comply and correctly.
- Perform business analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Process improvement and cost control
- Cash flow planning & management
- Co-ordinate and liaise with external auditors for the year-end audit and tax filing
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree Holder in Business, Accountancy and Finance or equivalent, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ HK and China factory management accounting experience and/or Audit experience (Project
/ Engineering manufacturers background are welcome)
analytical and reporting skills and proficiency in MS Excel
- Highly independent, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under tight schedules and with flexibility to pursue for changes in a dynamic working environment
communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in
written and spoken English is must
- Immediate Available is preferred
We offer attractive package, including
public holidays, alternate Saturday, double pay,
Bonus, 14days annual leave,etc. to suitable candidates.
Interested candidates please send application with full resume, availability and expected salary by email
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.