- Supervise daily operation of
import &export bills with shipping documents, include DP /
LC / IF, etc.
- Prepare/review agreements, invoices,
shipping documents and other administrative reports
- Monitor cash flow and Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables, bank reconciliation
- Managing transactions workflow
- Prepare schedules for monthly management account
- Execute all operational and control guidelines/procedures with full compliance
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in accounting or equivalent.
8 years relevant working experience in trading firms
- Good knowledge in computer application in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Good command on both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Less working experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager
- Immediate available is a preferable
Interested parties, please send email by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.