Main purpose of role:
Responsible for providing full financial advice to the financial controller. To manage the finance and accounting responsibilities through cost control, cash flow and project work in progress monitoring as well as supervision of billing and debtors. To ensure
that good financial discipline is maintained in all areas of the business.
Core Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Statutory audit/tax review
- Prepare the monthly actual/forecast/flash figures for the business unit and their detailed breakdown.
- Review the monthly variance against budget, forecast, and provide a detailed explanation in the monthly report.
- In liaison with the business unit, prepare key performance indicators and link them to the profitability of the business, providing data in graphical form to unit heads and managers on a monthly basis.
- Effectively communicate with Operation Managers, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Ensure internal controls and records are in compliance with company & legal requirement.
- Assist management in the preparation of the annual Budgets, forecast and business plan.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Job Skills required:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Member of HKICPA or ACCA or equivalent professional bodies.
- Minimally five (5) years of recent relevant experience in a mid-level financial or accounting position in areas of accounting and financial reporting, preferably in a project accounting environment. Supervisory experience, preferred.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical skill and be able to work independently with initiation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skill.
- Proficient in using MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 1234567 for company details before applying.