My client is seeking for a Finance manager. The role mainly focuses on group consolidation and management accounting functions.
My client is a publicly listed company on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has a diverse business with a range of different operations in Hong Kong and China. Now, they are looking for a capable candidate with prior supervisory experience to overlook the accounting function in Hong Kong.
- Prepare group consolidation and financial management reports
- Prepare and review financial analysis, quarterly reports and present to senior management
- Closely work with auditor and other professional parties on audit, tax and other regulatory matters
- Enhance and implement efficient accounting or financial practices and internal control processes
- Perform any ad hoc tasks
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance with professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience from Big 4 plus 2-3 years' commercial experience in a sizable listed company
- Solid experience in consolidation
- Experience in HFM and SAP
- Fluent of both spoken & written English and Mandarin
- Double pay
- Group medical insurance plan
- Stable career path
- Listed company exposure