Our client is a well established global scale company headquartered in Hong Kong. As they are rapidly expanding across the globe, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager based in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the GM of Consolidation team, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible to prepare the monthly financial reports
- Sizeable consolidation of financial statements, annual / interim / quarterly group financial statements, and providing budget analysis for management review and business decision
- Participating in group budget and forecast process
- Preparation of year end audited statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
- Ensuring conformance with applicable law/regulations, liaise with auditors and external regulators
- Preparing and reviewing detailed financial analysis for senior management
- Bachelors degree in Accounting & Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years of experience with experience in assurance plus commercial experience in large scale consolidation
- Good interpersonal skills and strong analytical mind
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Less experienced candidate may be considered as Assistant Manager
- Attractive salary package
- Global exposure
- Fast paced working environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Ken Lam at +852 2919 6149 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to [email protected] quoting ref no. HK143904. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.