1. Bachelor degree or above, financial management, accounting and related majors;
2. Have at least two years of financial and accounting related work experience;
3. Skilled in using ERP software;
4. Have a Hong Kong work visa;
5, Be able to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English;
6. Have strong communication and expression skills and management coordination skills.
1. Responsible for the financial management of Hong Kong companies, including the production of financial documents, auditing, auditing, supervision, and the production of accounting documents;
2. Responsible for preparing the company's financial statements at the beginning of each month, assisting the group and the company's overseas audit at the end of the year
3. Responsible for the daily affairs management of Hong Kong companies, including the company's internal and external coordination and logistics support;
4. Responsible for the management of company file and file.
Salary and working hours
1. Salary and welfare can be negotiated at the interviews
2, working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00