- To review, consolidate, compile & analyze management reports, KPI measurements & statistics reports for both Air & Ocean services.
- To receive & review data from APAC RSPs for both Air & Ocean services. To consolidate, compile & analyze management reports, KPI measurements & statistics reports.
- To address issues identified from report analyzed to responsible department manager(s) for proper corrective action.
- To monitor and generate weekly WAR SQI reports, to distribute and address issues to field operations.
- Assist operations in identifying and resolving SAS related issues.
- To assist and involve in developing, monitoring, measuring and enforcing APAC regional SQI metrics
- To prepare monthly WAR SQI meeting presentation
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Air & Ocean Reports
- Review data extract from MARS to ensure correct and complete data for reporting purposes
- Monitor and review data received from RSPs to ensure correct and complete data for reporting purposes
- Consolidate and manipulate data for upload to ACCESS data base
- Generate and distribute monthly reports per schedule
- Analyze reports data and address issues identified to responsible department manager(s)
- Manage daily air tonnage and weekly ocean volume reports
- Manage monthly client specific reports
- Support special report requests from management
WAR SQI Reports
- Generate WAR SQI reports weekly
- Review, identify and recap offices below target by product
- Distribute recap and report to field operations and address below target performers
- Assist operations in identifying and resolving SAS related issues
- Attend meetings and calls for SQI metrics development, monitoring, measurement and enforcement
- Gather monthly SQI data and prepare monthly SQI presentation for WAR SQI meeting
- Financial Report
- Customer P&L
- Projects analysis
- Ad hoc reports
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Five (5) years professional experience in international transportation coordinating air and ocean transportation operations
- With Finance background preferred
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self discipline and self motivated
- Mature, independent and experienced
- Able to work under pressure
- Proactive, detail-oriented, organized, team spirit
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and local Languages
Join FedEx and you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package including two months' year-end bonus, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, provident fund, annual leave and promotional prospects.
If you are interested in joining us, please send us your application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability.
Our company address:
Unit 801, 8/F, Metroplaza Tower 1
223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose in accordance with the employer's personal data policies. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement
(PICS) will be provided upon request. Please write to the Human Resources Department. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed
after one year.