- Prepare financial and investments analysis reports;
- Prepare specific investment analysis;
- Monitor various investment products;
- Manage loan agreement and repayment schedule;
- Arrange fund transfer among bank accounts;
- Handle bank matters, including compliance documents;
- Handle filing system maintenance;
- Assist to prepare cashflow reports;
- Assist to handle properties works;
- Assist to perform general administrative tasks, including set up virtual office model;
- Assist to perform accounting function, to record investment transactions, fund transfer and inter-company rechargeable items etc;
- Execute ad hoc tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Degree or above, major in Finance / Account / Business Management be advantage;
- Knowledge on investment products such as equity, bonds, fund, private equity, derivative investment instruments etc is a must;
- 5 years or above working experience on related job nature;
- Accounting knowledge is required, with hand-on experience in accounting and MYOB is more preferable;
- Administration work experience is an advantage;
- Good command of English and Chinese is a must;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to all levels of colleagues;
- Confidentially, self-motivated and ability to work independently;
- In addition to positive, patient character, he/she need willing to learn and try different task beyond his/her seniority.
An expanding fund investment/management company is looking for high caliber Professional to join our holding team. We offer great opportunity for personal development and promotion as we continue to rapidly grow our business.