My client is a global apparel and footwear sourcing company boasting a diverse range of well known and loved brands. They are now seeking a Financial Analyst to join the team.
An international supply chain company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong. Please find more details below
* Act as key point of contact amongst Global Supply Office hubs, Regional Brand Offices, and Corporate Finance teams to collect and consolidate report data for executive level review.
* Create standard reporting formats from data consolidation to be partitioned out to internal stakeholders for further analysis.
* Assist with generation of presentation material (report summaries, PowerPoint slides, graphs, charts) for various meeting deliverable.
* Support finance team with update and maintenance of files, templates, data mapping definitions and inputs.
* Work on ad-hoc projects requiring data mining, integration, and manipulation of data across various sources to leverage information for reporting and decision-making needs.
* Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics preferred, but other disciplines considered.
* 5+ years of experience at a multinational company, with strong experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and/or Financial Modelling. Big 4/Management Consultant experience an advantage.
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Strong level of knowledge in Excel Pivot Table data mining, Access and VBA experience preferred.
* Strong in communicating with people from different background and at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese (written and spoken). Mandarin a big plus.
Interested parties are encourages to apply now!