Our client is a high performing professional firm ranked top 100 on the Fortune Global 500. They are expanding their headcounts and is looking for dedicated and stable candidates to join and grow with the company. Candidates with FP&A or reporting experiences are welcome!
Our client is a business advisory firm headquartered in Washington, D.C., United States. It is one of the largest financial consulting firms in the world and consistently ranks as one of the top global management consulting firms. The company specializes in the fields of corporate finance and restructuring, economic consulting, forensic and litigation consulting, strategic communications and technology. They employ more than 5,000 staff in 27 countries.
- Prepare financial analysis, budget and forecast for Group Finance management
- Perform consolidation and reporting, financial and management accounting under the Group's context
- Take on specialized tasks including capital investment review, cash and fund flow, investment summary, internal benchmarking and other financial ratios
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of management reporting
- Engage in a wide range of projects to build functional knowledge and networks across geographies as well as understanding of the organization and industry
- University graduate with minimum 3 years' experience in accounting field at a professional audit firm or corporate environment
- Sound numerical sensitivity and good analytical skills
- A team player strong at building and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Possesses excellent communication skills with good command in both written and spoken English
- Fast learner with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- International exposure
- Strong track record for career development
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Generous year-end bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Winki Wong on +852 3602 2423.