Excellent opportunity for candidates who have worked in retail industry on FP&A job duties. Immediately Available.
My client is a leading listed luxury retail with a strong presence across the world. It's well-known for its diverse product portfolio in handbags, clothing, accessories and footwear as well as its modern office environment! To support the APAC regional business, they have finance and accounting team to support daily operations and FP&A duties.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecast analysis
- Prepare monthly management reports and month-end closing
- Analyse business performance, identify variances and provide recommendations
- Evaluate store performance and inventory management
- Communicate with management and regional teams on cost allocation
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis / projects for regional teams
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience in MNC, preferably in Retail industry
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately Available
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to regional FP&A and international luxury brands
- Supportive team culture
- Great career stepping stones
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joyce Chan on +852 3602 2412.