Financial Analyst | US MNC | Electronic | 45k | Foreign Culture
about the company
A multinational technology company specialises in consumer electronic accessories, whose regional headquarters are located in the territory. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst to act as a key member of the Asia Headquarter Finance team. They are business partnering with the largest tech companies in the world and provides hardware add-ons and accessories for them.
highlights of the job
- Flexible working dynamics
- Excellent dynamic and energetic working environment
- Fast growing and expanding business with potential upwards mobility
- International team environment
- Competitive salary package with attractive discretionary bonus
- Competitive annual leave
The role will need to lead the Asia Financial Outlook process and work closely with the Sales and Management teams, by providing support in financial analysis and decision-making.
about the job
- Your main duty would be to prepare financial analysis summaries and provide timely feedback to Sales teams, pricing analysis, product analysis, cost analysis
- Provide diligent review of the customer programs and allowances to ensure optimal return
- Monitor customer programs and allowances accruals to the proper period and ensure no out-of-period recording
- You will act as the Asian financial business partner and the AR lead, you are expected to be the liaison person between corporate.
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required. MBA or CPA is a plus
- A minimum 3+ years acquired in financial analysis or financial reporting area.
- Working background with a multinational corporation.
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and preferably Chinese language skills. Other Asian languages would be a unique advantage.
To apply online, please click on the apply now link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Leonard Lam at +852 2232 3453