New head count is needed for the expanding business. The role will handle all the analysis duties and prepare various reports under the FP&A team.
Our client is a reputable company in the legal industry, providing consultancies and various types of legal services. With New York as their headquarter, they have over 40 regional offices around the world. To look after the APAC and new emerging markets, the company is now looking for a detail-minded Financial Analyst to join the team.
- Business partnering with different stakeholders in markets with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare summary level reports on performance to executive leaders in GEM and US HQ office
- Forecast and actuals consolidation with variance analysis commentary
- Provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- Be a team player supporting the FP&A team with management reporting and financial planning process, along with other ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3 years of analysis experience
- Qualifications of professional body is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel)
- Excellent opportunity to enhance your CV
- Competitive salary Package, double pay + discretionary bonus
- 20 Annual Leaves
- full coverage of medical and dental insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sammi Mak on +852 2258 3545.