W.R.Y. Wealth Solution Co.
We are a recruitment firm dedicated to the recruitment of professionals in the Banking & Finance industry within Hong Kong. Our client, a Hong Kong listed company with a solid establishment history and strong fundamentals in the financial industry, is now
looking for high caliber individuals to join their wealth management trainee program
Financial Consultant (5-day work)
What you will be doing
- Risk Management / Asset Allocation
- Provide a comprehensive follow up and consolidation services to client’s current financial conditions including MPF, Insurance Protection, Saving Plan, Investment, Retirement, and the Family Trust. A complete financial concept and asset
protection to be shared and sustained for families.
- Global investment portfolio setting. Responsible for full range of financial consultancy services including
- Funds-related Advice
- General Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Insurance Protection
- Investment Immigration Services
- International Property Investment Services
- Trust Services / Estate Planning / Mortgage Referral
- Monitor the client’s financial status and propose tailor-made financial strategy to satisfy clients’ needs
- Prepare presentation materials and other necessary corresponding documentation for business development activities
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain long term client relationship
- Build up your own team culture and become a team manager within 2-3 years
What we are looking for?
- Associate or Degree holder or above, fresh graduates welcome to apply (Finance and Business Admin Majors will be an advantage)
- Fun-loving person with a positive work ethic and an excellent contributing team player
- Self motivated individuals who are determined to succeed in life and breakthrough self-limits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an open-minded attitude
- Good command of both English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage
- Candidates with IANG visa are welcomed
- 5-day work and attractive remuneration package (including medical protection, etc.)
- Salary starting from HKD20,000 to HKD25,000 with bonus
- Comprehensive orientation program and professional on-the-job mentorship program
- Exciting career prospects and exposure to all aspects of the Financial Industry
- Excellent opportunities to work with experienced managers who come from banking and financial sectors
- Overseas Incentive Trips, Education Sponsorship
Please send your detailed CV to email or whatsapp to +852 6242 2732 (Mr. Yim). All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.