- Act as a role model to promote company core values, lead and drive our finance team to deliver effective and efficient support to business and operation control
- Provide support on the strategy analysis, development and deployment of business strategy
- Manage the risks confronting Company, including review and implement finance policies and procedures; risk assessment and evaluation; credit management; access the impact of government
- Manage the overall daily accounting and finance operation
- Work closely and partnering with all functions to achieve the company profit target
- Assist and develop Internal Control to perform effective and efficient control and monitoring
- Monitor the business process/cycle of all function of the Company, ensure effective communication in place amongst F&A with all other function
- Provide reporting, added value analysis to monitor business performance, facilitate decision making and support business development
- Perform Advertisement & Promotion expenses control, support Sales and Marketing team for project ROI calculation, project control and post-evaluation
- Coordinate the budgetary processes as an integral part of the annual strategic plan
- Improve tax efficiency through tax planning and maintaining tax incentives from local government.
- Manage the company’s tax exposure under existing and proposed legislations; transfer pricing documentation
- Interact with Hong Kong Headquarter to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Coordinate with external auditors for the delivery of audit accounts and all required statutory filing
- Manage Call Centre
- Provide finance support and advice on the property business of Company
- Perform ad hoc projects and duties as required by the Company
- Qualified Accountant with Degrees in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of solid management experience gained from PRC, preferably previous experience in FMCG companies
- Proven leadership skills to lead, coach and develop a local team in PRC
- Prior experience in SAP, Auditing or Internal Control experience preferred
- Knowledge of PRC tax & legal regulation
- Fundamental financial accounting, controllership and risk management skills
- Analytical mind and good business sense
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Independent, highly initiative and well organized
- With energy and passion to drive change and to really make a difference
- Able to proactively take ownership and act with integrity to deliver required result
- Strong sense of internal control
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willing to station in Shanghai or Guangzhou office, with travel in PRC
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” .
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not
hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.