A leading Architecture company are looking to hire a Financial Controller to oversee their growth in the Greater China region. Looking after both Hong Kong and the mainland growth will be your core focus from both a Financial Accounting standpoint but also in strategic business insights in how to further increase their market share.
What does the role involve?
- Oversee all Financial Accounting qualities within the team
- Manage a team both in HK and China
- Be involved for Tax and treasury duties
- Oversee Audit duties
- Act as a business partner to the board and CEO
- Give inputs using analysis and forecasting to suggest improvements to business activities
What experience do you need?
- CPA qualified
- Worked or exposure to mainland Accounting & Finance regulations
- Past exposure to leading teams regionally
- Ability to speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin
For more information please either apply directly to the advert or send your CV directly to [email protected]