Our client is a global asset manager with extensive portfolio in APAC engaged in overseas investment such as fixed income, hedge fund, equties, infrastructure and other asset classes. Currenly, they are seeking a Regional Financial Controller with asset management experience to join their APAC team in Hong Kong.
You will act as a business parnter lead the financial and AUM performance for APAC regions and responsible for financial reporting package, regulatory report and SFC return.
- Lead a corporate team and handle full set of accounts for the group
- Responsible for the full cycle of month end closing and account reconciliation for APAC entities
- Responsible for regulatory reporting, SFC report and reviewing financal control procedures
- Supervise daily accounting operation and review monthly financial / AUM performance
- Prepare regular management reports for senior management and the Board including variance analysis
- Perform P/L & product analysis with relevant business units
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of annual audit and tax schedules
- Liaise with external service provider including fund administrators, external auditor, tax advisor and relationship managers
- Lead the finance and ad hoc projects and participate in corporate decisions on business development
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Accountancy or related disciplines along with CPA qualification
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in asset management in MNC corporation
- Trained in Big 4 Audit would be advantage
- Experience in regulatory & SFC report and capital management
- Meticulous, analytically with a good business acumen
- Demonstrated leadership ability and with excelleent problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Interested parties, please click 'Apply' to complete the application process. For a confidential chat, please contact +852 3915 0268.