About the position:
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis plays an important role on business partnering and supporting different commercial functions including merchandising, marketing, eCom as well
as partnering with markets to deliver financial growth and projects.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
Driving Business Analysis & Performance Excellence:
- Work closely with regional and market leaders and functional team to develop annual financial business plan and 3 year plans
- Partner with all business owners across APAC region for the development of various business and commercial performance analysis and reports.
- Provide support and advice to business functions and management team for driving business performance and excellence
- Develop a process to assess and evaluate effective spending / Investment
- Develop and analyze sales performance tracking from product / KPI perspective
- Act as the key contact point between APAC and Headquarters in relation to business performance.
- Co-ordinate and provide support to various projects, including new system development, process or system improvement
- Partner with financial accounting team, FP&A team and BI team to identify bottlenecks in “as is” finance operational context and provide “to-be” recommendations for efficiency improvement,
covering areas but not limited to:
- Ad hoc project, for example: business case preparation and etc
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate in Business Management, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years financial planning experience in FIE, preferably gained from regional HQ with prior experience of working with markets and providing financial guidance
- Experience in developing new business and financial modeling is an advantage
- Significant ERP experience and understanding
- Strong business sense, analytical skills/problem solving skills, self-motivated and good Interpersonal skills; previous experience in a strategic consulting firm or corporate strategic
role will be a plus
- MUST be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in system knowledge and computer applications. Excellent Access and Excel and Powerpoint skills
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data
collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.