About the company
A well-known conglomerate is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. This listed giant is well known in their IT solutions services with high quality of consultancy services. Headquarter in US with growing presence in APAC region. What’s the role about?
This global role will work closely with the Group Finance Director and other regional management on analysis and business process improvement. This role will focus on driving business growth, initiating changes and project implementation. Selected candidate will be working in a highly vibrant and multicultural team environment with promising career progression and highly attractive remunerative package.
- Act as business partner to facilitate and drive financial planning processes
- Initiate ideas and lead projects to drive growth, optimize resources, uplift management efficiency and strengthen accountability.
- Responsible for business and financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting for the regions
- Work closely with the regional team leads and external business partners for management meetings and report preparations
- Involved in process review and recommendation for improvement
- Prepare monthly management report for regional management
- Analyze business performance and help to establish KPIs for continuous improvement
- Assist team head on project implementation and initiatives
- Track the performance against the strategy and budget
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Relevant degree from a reputable university
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with MNCs
- Strong communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Track record in process improvement and leading projects for business growth
- Results oriented with strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills and strong people skills
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Chan on +852 3915 0202.