Actively seeking for a high potential individual to join a fast growing US Listed MNC business. The most ideal candidate should have strong budgetting background with management reporting duties. You will take full ownership of the full regional analysis function.
My client is a well known international business, offering customers with a wide range of services and product range. They have enjoyed a long history of success within this field and is further expanding their business in Asia.
- Report to the Finance Director
- Annual budget exercise, monthly rolling forecast and capex budget spend
- Involve in investment review to ensure sound ROI
- Cash flow management
- Drive the entire budgetting process with the reigonal colleagues
- Be involved in product development in preparing inventory analysis, pricing and margin analysis
- Prepare and develop a range of management reporting to make decisions
- Monitor the company policies and process flow
- Perform financial planning and analysis
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of solely FP&A experience or commercial finance, relating to budgeting & management reporting in particular
- Accounting accreditation's (i.e. HKICPA, CPAA, AICPA, ACCA) is a must
- Good command of languages (English (in particular given it's an MNC), Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Demonstrate high sense of responsibilities, act as a team player and able to work independently
- Discretionary bonus scheme (plus double pay)
- Business in growth mode
- Exciting new projects coming up!
- Opportunity to work with different departments
- Widen your accounting knowledge outside of Hong Kong
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carly Yau on +852 3602 2464