Our client, a leading global bank, is now looking for an experienced Financial Planning / Walth Management Specialist to join wealth management team. The ideal candidate must
have at least 4 years of wealth management experience and with strong communication skills.
- Articulation of end to end sales journeys – including support from third-party and creation of relevant training materials
- Facilitation of account opening processes including delegated investment authorities as necessary
- Ensuring solutions are fit for purpose for client needs at a high level
- Understand where processes can be reused in different markets enabling repeatable propositions as necessary
- Preparing all relevant materials for governance purposes
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with 4-5 years’ working experience in wealth management
- Prior working experience with first and second line of defense and process mapping is desired
- Good knowledge of wealth management business within bank will be a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Team player, strong project management skills and able to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Vanessa Ip on 2847 9962 or apply online with your latest CV in word format with
expected salary, quoting the job role – Financial Planning Specialist. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.