To help grow our Asian market, we are looking for young, energetic individuals who can speak Mandarin proficiently to join us in our Hong Kong office.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Offer multiple solutions, platforms and services to self-trading customers
• Provide exceptional support to existing user base including market commentary and trading education in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain FX & CFD product and trade execution knowledge
• Liaise with local and international sales / support teams, middle office and back office teams
• Basic salary + discretionary quarterly performance bonus
Experience and Skills:
• A strong passion, interest and knowledge of global financial markets
• Highly energetic and quick learning skills
• Proven ability to manage time and information efficiently and effectively
• Resourcefulness and self-reliance in identifying and solving problems
• Previous sales, tele-marketing and service oriented experience is a plus
• A team player with strong organizational skills and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services Team to manage time, resources, volume, and customer feedback
• Degree in Economics / Finance / Business Admin is preferred.
• Fluent in any Mandarin and English is a must.
• Strong MS Office skills with familiarity of Salesforce software preferred
• Fresh graduates / no experience in Finance industry are also welcome, formal on-the-job training will be provided
• Final year students if able to work at least 16 hours per week will consider as Sales & Research Intern. Good performance during the internship will have chance to consider as a full-time employee in future.
• Ideal candidate should be eligible to work in HK. IANG Visa Holders are Welcomed.
We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
Leading Remuneration & Supportive Package:
Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage / Life Insurance / Discretionary Bonus / Visa Sponsorship.
5 day Work Week / 20 to 25 days Annual Leave / 12 to 16 weeks Full Paid Maternity Leave / 4 weeks Full Paid Paternity Leave / Employee Referral Bonus Program / 5 days Marriage Leave / Team building internal lunches / Annual Party / Care for Community Events / Monthly Birthday Staff Party
If you are ready for a new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume with current & expected salary by applying now. You are welcome to visit our company website: http://www.fxcm.com for details.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.